Need To Know More About Stem Cell Therapy?
Download your FREE guide to Stem Cell Therapy below!
We Help Patients Avoid Unwanted Surgeries, So They Can Live Life Fully With Less Agitation, Worry & Anxiety.
It certainly doesn’t take long for fear to enter your mind once you lose the ability to move or function. Arthritis and joint pain are among America’s leading degenerative diseases that will steal hope from 100’s of 1,000’s of American’s on a daily basis.
I AM HERE TO TELL YOU, “THERE IS HOPE!”
I am Anna Elperin, DO, and after my own battle with a rare Cancer diagnosis at age 30, I became hyper aware and incredibly sensitive to the importance of living a purpose-driven life. Not only for me, but my diagnosis was a blessing that spilled over into my passion for helping “broken, but not defeated” individuals, just like you, to overcome the daily struggles of joint pain and arthritis. My patients come to me desperate for answers, fearful and worried that the only answer is an expensive and invasive surgery. However, after a short consultation in my office, my patients are revitalized with hope once they understand the power that rests deep within their body’s natural ability to heal. Regenerative Medicine, specifically, Stem Cell Therapy has paved the way to a new restorative approach to degenerative disease.
“Sometimes, even our own patients surprise us. “
HOPE BEYOND KNEE PAIN TREATMENTS!
Dan Kukes came to us with knee pain three short months ago. He decided to choose Regenerative Medicine and describes his outcome after a LIFE CHANGING.
Besides eliminating his chronic pain:
He doesn’t wake up at night to knee pain anymore
He no longer has to use his cane to do simple everyday things like he used to
BUT That’s not all! This is where Dan’s story blew my mind… Dan suffered a stroke resulting in a mental fog and memory deficits a few years prior to visiting Awake Health. Our post-stem cell treatment plan included an anti-inflammatory protocol and recommended supplements. Dan’s memory significantly began to improved, and he contributes that improvement to the additional post-care treatment plan. He continued by saying, “This time last year, there is no way I could have gone grocery shopping and this year I can! 2020 is bringing all sorts of happiness to me already!”
“Thank you for how great Dan is doing. It’s so good to see him walk without pain” – Mrs. Kukes
– 73 year old Male, Knee Pain
KEY QUESTION: WHAT OPTIONS ARE AVAILABLE TO YOU?
Let me be clear, without a proper exam and evaluation of your specific condition, there is really no immediate answer I can give you. With that being said, however, typically patients who are told they need surgery find hope in one of the regenerative treatments we offer at Awake Health. At our clinic, we approach joint pain and arthritis in a very unique way. Our treatments have the ability to inspire your body to naturally influence the healing cascade.
REGENERATIVE TREATMENTS INCLUDE:
- Stem Cell Regenerative Therapy – This treatment option tends to drive result much faster. We comfortably harvest active Stem Cells and prepare them to be placed in the area of the body that is in need of healing and repair. These Stem Cells then are influenced to start the healing process and begin to naturally adapt to their environment to repair and heal what is damaged or degenerating.
- Platelet Rich Plasma Therapy – Also known as PRP, Platelets are harvested through a simple and same-day blood draw. The blood is spun until the platelets and growth factors are separated. We are able to place the platelet rich plasma in the area of the body that is in need of repair.
- Prolotherapy with Platelet Poor Plasma – Also known as PPP, similar to platelet rich plasma treatments, however, there are fewer counts of platelets in the treatment solution.
- Prolotherapy Alone – Prolotherapy uses a solution that invites the body to send repair to the site of degeneration. If you sprain your ankle, it swells up. That is the body sending growth factors to repair the injury. Prolotherapy simply stimulates that same response, in an effort to have the body reattempt the healing cascade naturally.
DO YOU QUALIFY FOR ANY OF THESE TREATMENT OPTIONS?
Take a brief moment and schedule an appointment with Dr. Anna Elperin. Awake Health has helped numerous patients to avoid surgery.
CONDITIONS THAT CAN BE TREATED USING REGENERATIVE MEDICINE.
» The Majority of Joint Pain Related Issues, such as: shoulder pain, back pain, hip pain, knee pain and ankle or wrist pain.
» Torn Meniscus in the Knee
» Muscle and Tendon Tears
» Osteoarthritis (Arthritis) in the Joints
HERE’S WHAT OTHER PATIENTS ARE SAYING TOO!
Disclaimer: There are a few contingencies when it comes to the effectiveness of stem cell therapy with each individual. Your response to this therapy may vary just as it would with other treatments, and not everyone responds the same way. Some factors that come into play include your age, lifestyle, condition, baseline health, diet, etc. Are you a candidate? We will discuss that at your first appointment with Dr. Elperin. Awake Health will only recommend treatment plans that we feel our patients may benefit from in a positive way.
ANNA ELPERIN, D.O.
Founder and Regenerative Expert at Awake Health
I look forward to meeting you soon. Everyday, I am inspired by the stories of my patients, and I am certain I will be inspired by you. Take a brief moment to take the first step and request your initial appointment below.
I have been where you are, the uncertainty that percolates in your mind before you close your eyes at night, it is unsettling. When pain controls your life, it becomes toxic to who you are meant to be. Everything around you becomes more agitating and life feels hard. You are not meant to live with pain. You are meant to live life with passion and enthusiasm. Something magical happens when my patients realize there is a better way, and something spectacular happens inside of me when that hope is realized and achieved. I am here to get you results.